Continuing a multi-year expansion in size and scope, Northeastern University’s College of Engineering seeks faculty candidates for tenured or tenure-track appointments at the associate or full professor level, both within the College and in conjunction with interdisciplinary positions across the campus. Exceptional candidates at the assistant professor level will also be considered.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Teaching Professor, non-tenure-track position in Electrical & Computer Engineering with a focus on Data Science
- Assistant Teaching Professor - MS in Information Systems, non-tenure-track teaching faculty position to create a community of students in the MS in Information Systems program at the Boston, Massachusetts campus.
- Assistant Cooperative Education Coordinator - Electrical and Computer Engineering, full-time, non-tenure track faculty position working with both graduate and undergraduate students with an initial focus in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Please click on the links below to review all open faculty and staff positions within the College of Engineering.
- Full-time positions
- Part-time positions
- Full-time Interdisciplinary positions
- Part-time Interdisciplinary positions